Super Choc Smoothie
This smoothie is full of chocolatey goodness and is delicious with raw cacao or carob (I usually alternate). It will also keep me full for a good few hours (especially if I add an extra banana).
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup almond/hemp/coconut milk
- 1-2 TBS raw cacao/carob powder
- 1 TBS almond butter (or any other nut butter)
- 3 dates
- 1 heaped tsp Maca powder
- 1/2 – 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1-2 TBS chia seeds
- optional: 1 tsp Lucuma and/or Mesquite powder (for added nutrients as well as extra sweetness and creaminess)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass or bowl and top with nuts, coconut, goji berries etc (or drink as is!)